Do you like tacos but also like burgers, well why not have both.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 8 Meat Balls.
- 2 cups cos, iceberg or butter lettuce, shredded.
- 1 large tomato, diced.
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced.
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated.
- 4 small corn tortillas.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add in the Meat Balls and cook for 5 minutes, tossing regularly until cooked through.
- To assemble your tacos, top tortillas with warm meatballs (two per tortilla), lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese. If you want your cheese to be more melty and gooey, place under the grill for 5 minutes.
Grab the recipe for Simple Meat Balls
Vegan/dairy-free option: Replace Cheddar cheese with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast flakes or a vegan cheese alternative of your choice.
Before you go! If you like our recipe? Well, you will surely love us more if we told, you can have a fitness program for free with it.
Whoops, you're not connected to Mailchimp. You need to enter a valid Mailchimp API key.