How to make a great chocolate shake without feeling guilty?
Well, we got just the thing. A guilt-free way to enjoy chocolate in a deliciously healthy way.
I need the following to make the shake,
+ Electric Blender
+ ice cubes (optional)
+ Chocolate nutrimeal/ protein
+ blended with ice to give a smoothie texture
+ flaxseed or chia seed
+ 2 strawberries
1. (optional) Take the ice cube break it into smaller pieces by putting it into room temperature water, and wait for 1 ~ 3 minutes while you cut the fruits.
2. Cut a banana in half and slice the strawberries into slices then put it into the blender.
3. Add the nutrimeal protein powder into the blender with 300 ml of water on top of the ice
4. Sprinkle some flaxseed or chia seed into the mix
5. Blend it for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Walahhh it’s done, a creamy chocolate shake! That you can enjoy now or store it for later.